Join us for an hour and leave with tactical advice that will have an ongoing impact on your top initiatives.
You are viewing: Upcoming Webinars
- Gartner's Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2015
02 Dec 2014
- Strategic technology trends have the most potential to drive significant enterprise impact over the next three years - and IT cannot afford to ignore them. This session presents Gartner's annual list of the top 10 trends you should be reviewing and factoring into your strategic planning for 2015 - 2016.
- Zeroing in on Hadoop Security: How Safe is Your Data?
03 Dec 2014
- The race for dominance in the Hadoop security market niche is on. Vendors have realized that end users want to regain the controls that they have been using to protect their data in relational databases and are working hard to meet customers' expectations.
- Digital Storytelling and Content Marketing
04 Dec 2014
- Audiences are inundated by pleas for their attention. As a marketer, the onus is on you to earn it. This requires sustaining engagement over time through stories that will leave a lasting impression. This webinar explores storytelling and content marketing practices adopted by the best digital marketers.
- Digital Revolution
09 Dec 2014
- There is a sea change happening in technology and in business. That change is starting to revolutionize the global economy. The world in 2020 will be a far different world than today's. So what will happen in the next five years? This session covers the rise of digital business: what it is and why it is important now. We discuss how companies are starting to build their own digital businesses to create the type of competitive advantage that can dominate markets for years and about the technology engines that will propel digital business. We focus on the reality of how to leverage digital business as digitalization becomes complete.
- Leveraging Analytics in Vertical Industries
09 Dec 2014
- After years of using technology to facilitate basic operational processes, organizations are now deriving meaningful information from the troves of data originating from various transactional processes, products and customer intelligence. As digital business expands across wider industries and enterprises increasingly mashup physical and digital business experience, growth is possible only by leveraging analytics. In this webinar we discuss how technology and service providers can position analytics solutions to address their customers' challenges.
- Four Scenarios for the Digital Society: What To Do Now
10 Dec 2014
- Best practices are the solutions for yesterday's problems. For the digital world "next practices" must be synthesized. We highlight four strategic scenarios about how privacy, big data, social technology, cloud, security, smart machines and the digital world at large shape society, and introduce the portfolios CIOs need to build to deal with any of these possible realities. In a fun and provocative style, this presentation reminds us that predicting the future is hard, but we can be ready for it.
- CMO Spending 2014 - 2015: Eye on the Buyer
10 Dec 2014
- 2014 marketing budgets remain over 10% of revenue, driven by efforts to improve the customer experience. Details of marketing capital and innovation budgets show increased focus on the buyer journey. See how your budgets compare and identify places to consider redistributing resources as we review the annual spending research results.
- Software-Defined Networks for Increased Network Agility and Beyond
11 Dec 2014
- Organizations are starting to deploy software-defined network (SDN) overlay solutions to increase their network agility. However, the promises of SDN also include lowering costs, increasing operational efficiency and fostering innovation. This presentation describes the benefits, challenges and market maturity of the various SDN implementation models. The webinar concludes with an overview of a SDN overlay implementation plan.